We're Looking For a Part Time Coach!
At CrossFit Augusta, our goal is to deliver effective, efficient, and fun fitness to the Augusta area. We design programs to help athletes achieve their fitness goals inside and outside the gym. As a part of CrossFit Augusta, athletes are guided, motivated, and coached through unique and structured workouts.
Beyond fitness, CrossFit Augusta is a community of strong, healthy individuals who work hard, play hard, and have fun! We are invested in our athletes and support them not only in the box but also with life achievements outside the box.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Coach (10-20 hours/week), so we can continue to grow our offerings to members. The role of the Coach at CrossFit Augusta is to care for and guide our members to safely achieve their fitness goals. We are seeking a highly motivated, fitness enthusiast who will follow and respect our core values and coaching techniques.
- Guide athletes through daily workouts, while creating a fun and productive atmosphere for them to achieve their goals.
- Be an active part of the CFA community – work out with classes regularly, participate in events, and actively engage in our community
- Have the ability to understand and demonstrate functional movements, understand and be able to explain the CrossFit methodology, and have the necessary skills to scale and modify movements and/or workouts for any ability level and/or physical limitation that a member may have.
- Handle membership inquiries; provide information about our program and membership options. Assist with sales of new memberships and merchandise.
- Provide personal training and teach additional programs such as skill specific programs, Oly lifting, etc.
- Provide athletes with health and fitness guidance on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives.
- Assist in keeping all the gym area and its equipment clean and organized
- CrossFit L1 Required
- Additional certifications are desired (CF Kids, Olympic lifting, L2, etc)
Position Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications
- An inspiring, fun work environment
- Opportunities to earn more revenue through other programs, activities, or initiatives set forth by the owners.
- Additional opportunities for future growth
To apply, send your resume or work history to email@example.com.